disabled travelers, we provide extra services, but not add
Disability - whether short term or permanent - does not stop people wanting to travel for pleasure, or needing to travel for business. Arranging travel for someone who has impaired vision or hearing, or who may be a wheelchair user, does not have to be an impossible problem. Careful and sometimes painstaking planning is needed, but if we communicate well over the details, there is no reason why you should not be a happy traveler.
Our travel service has received some disabled travelers, and
accumulated some experiences on it. For those who have hearing
problems, we can arrange hand-language interpreter. If you
are a disabled person who wants to visit China, we are very
pleased to serve for you and we will not add any extra fee
to our quotation. In order to ensure the success of your tour,
please answer the following questions in advance. The more
we know you, the better we can serve for you.
1. Have you traveled abroad before?
2. If you have traveled abroad before, what problems did you encounter?
3. Is this the first time you come to China?
4. Will you travel alone or accompanied?
5. About how old are you?
6. The limitations to mobility - for example, ability to walk unaided, the use of a stick or crutches, the need to hold someone's arm to help over long distances.
7. Whether your legs need to be fully extended while
8. If you use a wheelchair, what's the overall dimensions of the wheelchair, whether it is collapsible and if it is battery operated.
9. Whether help will be required with feeding, washing, bathing, toileting, dressing or simply pushing the wheelchair.
10. Any special requirements
tour, such as a special diet, oxygen or other aids.
We will double check all the details to guarantee your China tour is
comfortable and happy.
Welcome to China!
If you want to visit
China, please contact